Senior Consultant/ Business Psychologist (assessment and L&D)
Who we are:
peoplewise is an award-winning global leader in strategic talent management and business psychology. Our end-to-end talent solutions futureproof businesses to ensure adaptability and longevity in a rapidly changing world. Our passion is transforming human behaviour. We do this by partnering with organisations to optimise individual and business potential to realise talent edge.
We are specialists in talent assessment, leadership development and cultural transformation. Our pioneering talent solutions, including our award-winning assessments, high potential identification methodologies, leadership development programmes and executive coaching, are transforming the performance of individuals and organisations across the globe.
The role – Senior Consultant
We are looking for an experienced and passionate professional to join our London based team of business psychologists. The successful candidate will be commercially minded, preferably from a consulting background, and be comfortable scoping, leading and delivering assessment, personal effectiveness and leadership development projects to a high-level/senior client base (mid-career leaders to chief executives).
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our clients to scope, design and deliver talent management and leadership development solutions that help individuals realise their potential to enable and deliver business transformation. These talent solutions span across various leadership levels, clients and industries.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- Knowledge and experience of talent assessments, culture transformation/team optimisation, learning and development, and learning innovation across digital, classroom, e-learning, coaching and wider blended learning and engagement solutions.
- A demonstrable background in senior stakeholder management with strong skills in structuring and managing projects and programmes to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Interest in contributing to thought leadership to ensure that our assessment as well as learning and development strategies and methodologies inspire, engage, challenge and enable people to make the critical shifts required to achieve personal and business growth.
peoplewise operates a hybrid working model based on individual and client needs. Our consultants beyond the M25 tend to be more home based while those more local tend to come into the office for 1 working day per week. In addition, travel is sometimes also required to our client sites located across the UK, with occasional international travel.
Key requirements include:
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Educated to Master’s degree level or equivalent, preferably with a psychology background
- Membership of at least one of the appropriate professional bodies (e.g, BPS, CIPD, ICF, AC, HCPC etc.)
- BPS Test User Ability & Personality qualified (Desirable)
- Coaching qualification (Desirable)
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience working with senior leadership audiences (mid-career to senior leaders/exec direct report level leaders) on talent assessments, leadership development and people focused projects, ideally gained within a professional services or consultancy firm
- Proven track record of designing and delivering assessment, coaching, training and leadership development programmes at mid-career to c-suite leaders
- Ability to design and deliver robust, pragmatic, evidence-based learning methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with experience of facilitating learning experiences and giving presentations to a wide range of audiences with gravitas and credibility
- Proven track record of proactively managing client stakeholders, including providing thought leadership, constructive feedback, influencing decisions and delivering difficult messages
- Demonstrated track record of business development and increasing brand awareness
- Evidence of cross-industry experience (Desirable)